In preparation for your visit please consider the following:
- If unable to complete forms online please arrive 20 min. prior to appointment to fill out forms in office
- Obtain a referral from your primary care physician for insurance billable visits
- Please: Co-pays are collected at check in- check the back of your insurance card under “specialist” to find your co-pay amount
- Bring a list of your current medications
- Bring your driver’s license or other photo ID, and your current insurance card
- Please bring any x-rays (facial fractures, wrist and hand injuries or problems) if already taken (X-ray facilities need a 24 hour notice to allow you to pick up x-rays)
- Please bring a copy of any recent mammogram reports for breast reduction, breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reconstruction as your anticipated procedure
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield - BlueCard PPO
- CIGNA - Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- FCHP Select and Direct
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Health Plans Inc
- Tufts Health Plans
- Tufts PPO
- United HealthCare
- GIC Unicare
Please call to inquire for all other private insurance carriers.Call Us
- Worcester Surgical Center
- UMASS Memorial Worcester
- UMASS Memorial – Hahnemann Campus
- St Vincent’s Hospital – Worcester
I’ve been going to Dr. Eskrom for 2 yrs now and she is amazing! Very skilled and knowledgeable and the results have helped me regain my self confidence. She made me feel very comfortable and helped ease any anxiety I was having. The office atmosphere is very relaxing and staff is very helpful and friendly…couldn’t ask for a better Doctor and With her I know I’m always in good hands.A.G.
Dr. Ekstrom is a phenomenal doctor! She is warm, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. She took all the time I needed during all my appointments and made me feel very comfortable. During the day of surgery she was full of energy and made me feel at ease with her warm bedside manner. Her entire staff of all women are also amazing. Kristen also took all the time I needed in answering questions regarding size and implant type. I would recommend Dr. Ekstrom and Salisbury Plastic Surgery above anyone.J.C.
My experience with Dr. Ekstrom and her staff has been nothing but exceptional. After my initial visit with Dr. Ekstrom I knew I wanted her to do my procedure because she was very informative, gave me detailed explanation of what to expect and made me feel very comfortable. I love the look of my breasts and could not be any happier! Thank you Dr. Ekstrom, Kristen, and the whole team!L.W.
Dr. Ekstrom and her staff are fabulous. I am 2 days post op BA Mentor Moderate Plus silicone 375/350 sub glandular placement. I am absolutely thrilled with my results. I presented with asymmetric mildly tuberous breasts. Dr. Ekstrom answered my hundreds of questions, gave me realistic surgical expectations. My result…..fabulous! I couldn’t be more pleased. Although I am only a few days out, I have symmetrical, beautiful breasts with upper pole fullness and volume that I desired. Dr. Ekstrom is a gifted talented surgeon and artist. I would do it all again in a heartbeat. Beyond thrilled!M.G.